Registration norms & Terms Requirements:
- The vendor may fill in the application form completely, furnishing all the information as called for. Additional sheets may be attached, as annexure, wherever required for furnishing additional relevant information.
- The application form is common for all type of equipment and services, including EPC contract and the vendor has to understand the context under which a particular information is sought for and furnish the same.
- All the attachments called for in the application should be furnished for effective assessment and processing of the application.
- The vendor shall furnish all the information required for clearly understanding the nature of his business, capabilities, experience on similar jobs etc.
- During the processing of the application, inspection of the facilities, works, installations etc., will be carried out wherever found necessary.
- All the informations shall be furnished in “English” language.
- Separate application(s) shall be submitted for each type of the equipment listed in the category list.
- A scrutiny fee will be payable depending upon the product or the system. On receiving the application, the applicant will be informed of the fees payable. Only on receipt of the payment by Demand Draft, the application will be taken up for further processing.
- Generally no visit to manufacturing facility will be carried out for supplier assessment and enlistment will be considered on the basis of satisfactory document’s review. However, at the discretion of Millat Consultants, assessment of manufacturing facility of suppliers, if required, will be carried out and such visits will be on actual cost basis, which would include man day charge, boarding & lodging, travel and other incidental expenses which have to be paid upfront by the supplier seeking approval. Such visit charges will be in addition to the applicable scrutinizing fee.
- The filled in application form have to be sent in a CD in the prescribed form along with one hard copy enclosing annexure(s) and brochures, by post / courier addressed to “The Head – Vendor Registration Cell”.
- Millat Consultants reserves the right to enlist or reject the vendors application without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The project specific vendor list may vary from project to project mainly depending on the Client’s preferences and project specific pre-qualification criteria. Hence the enlistment does not entitle the vendor to receive automatically the enquiries generated by Millat Consultants.
- The approved vendor will be registerd and the list of such registered vendors will be available in the web site under ‘Vendor Data Base’, and separate communication will not be sent to the vendor.
- The registration will be valid for a period of 24 calendar months from the date of enlistment. During this period, Millat Consultants reserves the right to with-hold the registration and not to include the name of the vendor in the “Vendor Data Base”, if found necessary on case to case basis, due to poor performance of the vendor during that period and operating experience with the particular vendor.
Vendors who accept the above registration norms & system requirements may only apply.